How do I make a payment?
Pay with direct debit
Avoid late payment fees
- We don't charge late payment fees when you're on direct debit.
- Automatic payments take the stress out of remembering to pay your bill, just set and forget.
- We’ll tell you the total amount owing, and you’ll be able to check all your charges online too.
Pay using BPAY
If you already have BPAY®:
- Sign in to your online banking
- Choose the BPAY payment option in the payments section
- Telstra BPAY biller code (7773)
- BPAY reference number (this is your account number, at the bottom of your bill)
- Amount you want to pay
- Click Pay
If you’d like to set up BPAY:
- Sign in to your financial institution’s website, search for BPAY and follow the prompts
- Alternatively, contact your financial institution directly
Pay over the phone
Pay in person
Rather get in touch? Let's get you connected
Speak to us in your preferred language. We've got you covered.
We're here to listen and answer your questions.
Book a store appointment
Our in-store business experts can review your account and make sure you have the best solution for your business needs.